Senior Frontend Engineer
We’re looking for a full-time, permanent, W-2 front-end engineer. As part of such a small team, you will fill a critical role in short-term and long-term development, product roadmap, UX design, page flow, and everywhere else your skills are a fit.
We’re currently working on a bunch of things, and would be thrilled to have you help where your skills match the best.
Here’s a list of things where we would love for you to take ownership.
- A single page web application built in React, Flow, and ES6
- Custom dashboards with a modular widgeting system
- Writing a grid library for widgets – resizing, moving, dimension properties, etc
- The graphing library – hovers, selection, drill-down
- An interactive data explorer that uses multiple widget types
- Registration, forgot password, and other data manipulation flows.
- Accounting, billing, forecasting
- UX improvements
- A new system monitoring product that we’ve got under wraps.
- Homepage, blog, and other marketing pages’ design and implementation
- College degree in Computer Science or related field
- Software Engineering
- UI/UX Design
- REST & HTTP
- Cash-based salary — working for stock alone is dumb
- Stock options — working for cash alone is dumb, too
- Unlimited PTO (who does that?)
- 100% company-paid dental insurance
- 100% company-paid vision insurance
- 100% company-paid medical insurance (notice a pattern?)
- Free laptop with the OS of your choice — keep it after 3 years
- Company activities, retreats, and fun events outside of work
- Weekly company lunches and unlimited snacks
- Free Minecraft license and access to the private company Minecraft server
- Have a major say in the direction of the company and product
- Wear lots of hats - never be bored with your job
- Learn new skills, stretch yourself in new ways
- Work with some of the brightest people in tech
To apply, send your resume, LinkedIn profile, or personal website to our CEO at email@example.com.