Blue Matador’s Datadog integration allows you to send Blue Matador events to the event stream in Datadog. You can use it to enhance your existing dashboards or to correlate with metrics you’re collecting in Datadog.
Using the Blue Matador Datadog integration requires either an active trial or paid account. Contact sales to get started. You will also need to meet the following requirements:
1. Log in to Blue Matador and navigate to the Notifications page via Setup > Notifications
2. Expand the Datadog installation dialog by clicking on the Connect button on the Datadog tile
3. Set the display name for your Datadog integration. This will allow you to identify your Datadog integration if you choose to set up multiple integrations.
4. Choose which events will be visible in Datadog. You can choose to see only events of a certain severity or, if you have Projects enabled, you can make the same choices by project.
5. Enter any tags you would like added to events. Events are automatically tagged with event severity, projects, resource metadata, and "bluematador”
6. Create a new API key in Datadog. Copy and paste the API key into Blue Matador. Then verify your integration by sending a test event to Datadog.
7. Save the integration.
If you don’t see Blue Matador events in your Datadog dashboard, follow these steps to troubleshoot:
Does the Datadog integration cost extra? All of the Blue Matador integrations are available during the free trial period and with any paid account.
Can I have multiple Datadog integrations? Blue Matador supports as many Datadog integrations as you need.
How do I disable a Datadog integration? To disable a Datadog integration, navigate to the Notifications page via Setup > Notifications and find the integration in the list of configured integrations. Click on the tile and select Disable Integration to disable your integration.
Grafana Integration (Documentation)
Opsgenie Notifications (Documentation)
PagerDuty Notifications (Documentation)
VictorOps Notifications (Documentation)
Slack Notifications (Documentation)
SNS Notifications (Documentation)
Email Notifications (Documentation)