Blue Matador Internship Program (Paid)
Talent required. Degree optional.
We’re always looking for the best college students and recent graduates to join our team. You won’t be making photocopies or getting donuts for the team. Instead, you’ll be working right alongside us and getting real-world experience (and earning college credit if you need it).
Our paid internship program is open to all undergraduate or recently graduated students. We offer sign-offs on college credit requirements.
Our company culture helps us thrive. Blue Matador looks for people who don’t just love what they do at work but also what they love to do in their personal lives. Here’s a sampling of some of our favorite things:
- The voxel-y goodness of Minecraft
- General aviation, airplanes, and flying
- Family, vacations, and holidays
- Lord of the Rings (except the singing dwarves)
- Star Wars (except bantha fodder)
- Fresh powder skiing in our backyard
- Company board game nights
- Hiking and mountain biking in the Uintas
- Cooking and watching Chef John on Youtube
- Competition, in all its various forms
- Learning new languages and skills
Internship positions include developers, QA, UX designers, marketing, and more. To apply, please email Matthew Barlocker, our CEO, at email@example.com. Please include +internship in the email address to receive the highest priority.